Tāhuri Whenua Incorporated Society is a National Māori Vegetable Growers Collective representing Māori interests in the horticulture sector.
KEY OBJECTIVES ARE TO:
- Ensure Māori have access to relevant resources in the horticulture industry.
- Promote an awareness of the Treaty of Waitangi.
- Facilitate Māori participation in research and development in the horticulture sector.
- Support Māori Business Development in the horticulturesector through provision of advice and information.
He Kai Kei Aku Ringaringa - a background to the establishment of the collective.
If you would like to find out more, please contact one of our team.
- AGM - September 2014 - date and venue to be advised
- Hui-a-Rohe - (Feb or March 2015)
- Harvest and Hangi - Wednesday 30 April 2014