'Kainga te tahua a Rongo raua ko Haumia'
'Eat the bountiful food of Rongo and Haumia'
Tāhuri Whenua Incorporated Society is a National Māori Vegetable Growers Collective representing Māori interests in the horticulture sector.
KEY OBJECTIVES ARE TO:
- Ensure Māori have access to relevant resources in the horticulture industry.
- Promote an awareness of the Treaty of Waitangi.
- Facilitate Māori participation in research and development in the horticulture sector.
- Support Māori Business Development in the horticulture sector through provision of advice and information.
He Kai Kei Aku Ringaringa - a background to the establishment of the collective.
If you would like to find out more, please contact one of our team.
Nō reira koutou mā….
Ngā mihi mō tenei Tau ki a koutou me ō koutou whanau!
- Parihaka Maara Wānanga 10am - 3pm Friday 30 Jan 2015 Wharewhakaruru - Education Centre, 297 Mid-Parihaka Road. For more information Charissa 027 8176187
- 16-17 February 2015 - Food Matters Aotearoa - will be in Hawkes Bay. See attached panuifor more information
- Hui-a-Rohe - (March 2015)
PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE IS STILL BEING DEVELOPED
WE WILL CONTINUE TO ADD STORIES AND PHOTOS AS THEY BECOME ACCESSIBLE. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES REGARDING ANYTHING YOU SEE OR READ ON THIS SITE, OR WANT TO CONTRIBUTE ANY MATERIAL PLEASE CONTACT THE WEBMASTER HERE.